Followers

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Playing around with Photoshop

As i mentioned two blog posts ago, I mentioned that I took a TV production course my freshmen year that gave me proficiency on Adobe Premiere and Photoshop and now I was playing around with Photoshop and since I will need to use it for the title screen and the credits that will appear during the opening sequence and etc...  Since today was more a "free"day, where i didn't  have to do any pre-production  tasks, I created a little logo for the Triverge Films. Fun Fact: The name Triverge was actually created when my friends and I created a Youtube channel to make fun and exciting videos but that went nowhere. Anyway, I created a cute little logo that will for now on represent Triverge Films. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment