Followers

Sunday, March 26, 2017

My Gear 3/24



I am 90 percent done with all pre-production work for my film opening. The other ten percent is coming up with a title, somewhat important, and the main character details. Since my main character has barely any lines, I will have to come up with a way where ill be able to introduce him to you. However, I would like to introduce you to what will make this film idea come to life, my camera, editing software and other technical elements. 

Image result for Nikon D3300,First, the camera- I would like to avoid using my phone to shoot the scenes of the film. I have taken a class on TV production where i learned many shooting techniques, besides the ones i learned taking AICE Media, that would only be possible if they were taken with a real camera. Luckly, my dad got a new camera a couple years back, specifically the Nikon D3300, 
Image result for premiereAlso, during the TV production course, we were able to get training with the Adobe Premiere and Photoshop tools. I got some practice on both of them and got pretty proficient on both softwares, I even made some amateur films in the past, in which i even got a certification from Adobe. But, that was during my freshman year of High School so my abilities have gotten worse. After many hours of watching Premiere tutorials to gain some of my skill back, I finally found this great website called Lynda, which gives amazing, in depth videos on hundreds of sofwares. I have been using the free trial option and i am currently contemplating on subscribing because i got so hooked.


"Lynda: Online Courses, Class, Training, Tutorials." Lynda.com - from LinkedIn. N.p., n.d. Web. 24 Mar. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment