Followers

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Scouting Locations

Welcome back!

 I got to say, I am actually very proud of what have achieved so far. I have officially completed the story line and I can vision the end result of my film opening and i got to say, I am extremely excited for you guys to watch. Since this is a one man group, pre-production is a bit slower than the other groups. Luckily, I have great friends that are actually helping me with technical stuff but i am the one behind the production of it.

Next on the to-do list is finding a location. Like in the story line, the main character wakes up in a heavily wooded area with nothing but trees and and bird sounds. Here in South Florida there arent many heavily wooded areas that are also a swamp invested with alligators. Luckly, we have Makrkham Park. There, is one of the only places where theres wood that is public, so we wont get in any trouble while filming there. This Sun Sentinel article gives us a list of great camping spots here in South Florida. Distance is not a problem, but I'm not to fond of having to drive a long way to film, but it is a last resort idea. This weekend, I will be visiting Markham park and I will take Pictured and share them to give you guys a sense of what we will be dealing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment