Followers

Sunday, March 12, 2017

This is where we start

It has been a couple days since my last post and since then, I decided to scrap up my original idea and start over. It will no longer be just an action film, now it is a mix between a sci-fi with action. Again, I will be working solo on this so i dont exactly have brainstorming power as if i had a group to work with. Fortunately, my great friends will be helping out during the filming. Anyway, i am currently working on a storyboard for a new plot that i've had in mind, which ill post a picture of it later today, that would fall between that action sci-fi mix. I would like to keep the realism aspect in terms of emotions and character personalities but still manage to slip in some futuristic, imaginative elements to it. I found this great website which is very straightforward in which goes in depth that helped me decide on the genre

I would like to talk about my inspiration for my incoming plot. What i plan on making is something based on the first episode of "Lost" "Pilot Part 1" directed by J.J Abrams. The scene in particular is when Jack wakes up in the middle of the bamboo forest. For some reason I very much like what J.J Abrams did in terms of keeping the suspense alive and leaving the audience guessing just as much as the main character and that is what I want my film opening to be.


Image result for lost first episode
Image result for lost first episode





""Lost" Pilot Part 1 (TV Episode 2004)." IMDb. IMDb.com, n.d. Web. 12 Mar. 2017.

"Main Film Genres." An award-winning, unique resource of film reference material for film buffs and others, with reviews of classic American-Hollywood films, Academy Awards history, film posters. N.p., n.d. Web. 10 Mar. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment