Followers

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Storyboard-ing

 I have completed the storyboard that most likely go along the plot that I have created. This is only a rough draft to a plot that will definitely need some edits in the near future and I will be informing you all about them. To start off, yes, you can clearly tell it is somewhat inspired by that one scene in "Lost". Also, I've done some thinking and i would to try something new. During filming, I would try to recreate the style of filming that it was used in ''Kill Bill" directed by Quentin Tarantino.

"The cinematography is also very beautifully done with a touch of noir and a new cinema feel of bright colors and a sense of ambiance that the camera shows in beautiful detail."

 Anyway, here is the rough draft of the storyboard for my plot.



Please excuse my artistic inability

"Inside The Edit: Kill Bill Volume 1." THE ATHLETIC NERD. Jason McKinnon, 01 Jan. 2012. Web. 12 Mar. 2017.

"Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (Quentin Tarantino, 2003): USA." Student Film Reviews RSS. Kelvin Matthews, n.d. Web. 11 Mar. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment