Followers

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Scouting Locations Pt.2 3/28

I finally had time to get around to visit the location where I'll be filming the two-minute opening for my film. Like i mentioned before, what I wanted was to find a place secluded enough to be able to get all the shots in at least two hours. First, I looked for a place where is surrounded by woods, luckily, I found Markham park. Somethings i had to make sure of before i made any decisions was to be 100% sure that where were filming wasn't illegal or somewhere that was private, wasn't disturbing anyone, and didn't make me or my crew look suspicious of any illegal activities.

We alerted the park's staff that we were going to be using that area. One thing that worried me was that the wooded area is next to an open recreational area where my people/ schools take field trips to to  have camp outs and other activities. That worried me that since the filming day is near spring break, and every spring break is different for different schools around the area. The day we visited, the area was clear which got me excited!
filming will be done behind tat treeline

We, Eduardo, Ferran and I, will be filming on Saturday, April 1st. (Eduardo and Ferran are my good friends who will be the actors in the opening) The park opens at 8 am and we plan on getting there early to avoid any hikers or bikers that may disturb the filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment