Followers

Friday, April 7, 2017

Rendering ans Exporting 4/7

The deadline for my film opening is a few days away and I have completely edited, rendered and exported the project! I will be uploading it to YouTube soon and will be posting the link to it here in the next few days. I am extremely satisfied with the end result and I am extremely grateful for everyone that supported me throughout this journey. (this is where it gets cheesy) I wouldn't have do it with out my friends and family. many thanks to Eddy for being the main role!

I have shared my video with many people and got mostly positive reviews. Which is a great thing. But I'm still not done with the whole project. I will be posting a director's commentary in which I will explain everything you need to know about my project. I will be posting it along with the final project, maybe on Monday, I will be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment