Followers

Sunday, April 2, 2017

FILMING DAY 4/1

Eddy and I eating between scenes
 Today was the day we began filming my opening! I am so excited i'll be finally bringing my idea to life! My friends and I decided to leave at 7:30 to be the first ones in the park. Unfortunately, my best friend, Ferran, who was set to play the main actor in the film, had to go unexpectedly to Orlando. I first thought that was some cheap April fools joke but it wasn't... But honestly, I forgive him since gave me great support when I was coming up with the whole idea for the project. However, we had another problem, we were one actor short! So a last minute change was made, Eduardo would play the main role while I would play the Mysterious man in black. Which is OK, its just that Eddy's hoodie could fit two of me inside of it.
Me struggling to take the perfect shot

Before we get to the park, we stop at Dunkin Donuts for breakfast and to bring something to eat in between scenes. At 8am we arrived at the park and to find that the location where we would film was empty.
Which was great!

We filmed every single scene in a span of two hours with no disturbances... I lied, first of all, we were filming next to a mountain bike path and from time to time, there would be the talkative, loud bikes zooming by. Second, the park has a gun range probably a mile away from where we were filming. Lastly, Markham Park is located at the final to the Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport were there was the occasional Boeing 737 or Airbus 320 zooming by making us halt the filming for a minute until we began filming again. But we were successful and finished at 10:20am. I am 250 percent sure that will all the raw footage combined we have more than five minutes. Now its up to me to begin make the film at least two minutes with context!





Point of View of the image above



No comments:

Post a Comment